dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Groups - DSS Phone conference modified

What I was saying is that the specifications should under go some level of interop prior to being voted on for candidate draft so that the we can bring the issues to the table (if any). So by results I mean feedback, issues, comments etc.

Anthony Nadalin | work 512.838.0085 | cell 512.289.4122
Inactive hide details for Rich Salz <rsalz@datapower.com>Rich Salz <rsalz@datapower.com>

          Rich Salz <rsalz@datapower.com>

          04/05/2004 07:34 PM

Anthony Nadalin/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

cc

"dss@lists.oasis-open.org" <dss@lists.oasis-open.org>

Subject

RE: [dss] Groups - DSS Phone conference modified

>I thinks its fine to stabilize on a version for interop, roll up the
>results into the document and proceed to vote on candidate draft.

what do you mean by this?  actuall inlude an interop matrix in the spec?

perhaps explaining what WSS did would be a useful example for this TC.
/r$

--
Rich Salz                  Chief Security Architect
DataPower Technology

To unsubscribe from this mailing list (and be removed from the roster of the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss/members/leave_workgroup.php.

GIF image