dss message

Subject: core spec wd-20

A few things had gotten out of sync in the text, and there were a few typos.

Also - somehow draft 19 didn't have the changes I thought I made to
time-stamps, per Karel's suggestions:
  - rename XMLTimeStampToken -> ds:Signature
  - use URI attribute to point to <TstInfo>, instead of implicitly

While updating these, I also straightened out some of the text in 5.1.2
which was out of sync, so I recommend people review section 5.1 again.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss/download.php/6443/oasis-dss-1.0-core-spec-wd-20.doc
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss/download.php/6444/oasis-dss-1.0-core-spec-wd-20.pdf
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss/download.php/6445/oasis-dss-1.0-core-schema-wd-20.xsd

Trevor