dss message

Subject: Re: [dss] Asynchronous Profile (request for comments)

Hi Trevor !

> A hybrid approach would be to add a new PendingRequest, but continue
> to use SignResponse (instead of adding PendingResponse).
>
> This is how XKMS does it, and means you only have to add 1 new
> message.  Also, this may be a little easier for clients to support.

Yes, this makes it a lot  more easier ! I missed that there are no other
mandatory elements than <Result>. And the same is true for VerifyResponse.

What do you think about defining relevant protocol (the two 'Pending
Requests' ) parts in a profile ?

What's the final result of your CMS-Verify-discussion ? If the elemnts
<SignatureObject> and <InputDocuments> turned out to be optional too, we
don't need to define a <PendingVerifyRequest> anyway.

Greetings

Andreas