dss message

Subject: ANSI Timestamping

Folks,

The ANSI X9F4 time stamping committee has released their specification for
timestamping including support for the XML equivalent of RFC3161. Judging
from the file name, it sounds like it has been out since early July.

Thought it might be of interest to our TC to review (if someone hasn't
already) for synergies and possible alignment under our extensible
<dss:Timestamp> element. Perhaps we can bring it up on today's call.

Ed

X9.95-040315.doc