dss message

Subject: EPM Profile Feedback and XAdES Overlap Analysis

Hi Juan-Carlos,

    Clearly you have spent some good amount of time with the EPM profile and
this shows in your fedback. Thanks again, I'll respond within the next few
days. Many of your suggestions I will definitely be acting upon. Thanks
again.

Cheers,
Ed

cruellas@ac.upc.es wrote:

Dear Ed,

I have read the EPM profile that you submmitted some days ago.
Please find my comments in the text file attached to this email.
Regards

Juan Carlos.Dear Ed,

I have read the EPM profile that you submmitted some days ago.

What follows below is a set of comments and questions that have
come up to my mind as I have gone through this very good document.
This is why this message may be a bit lengthy. Sorry about that.