dss message

Subject: [Fwd: [regrep] SAML support in ebXML Registry: By Ed Buchinski et. al]

FYI

We discussed the issue of SAML support for ebXML Registry and agreed it
would be a mandatory feature in the next release.

carl

From:    "Farrukh Najmi" <Farrukh.Najmi@Sun.COM>
Date:    Mon, August 23, 2004 10:53 am
To:      "regrep@lists.oasis-open.org" <regrep@lists.oasis-open.org>

TC Members,

Per my action item from last TC meeting I have been digging deeper into
the issue of SAML support for ebXML Registry.
Attached is a paper by Ed Buchinski et. al from the Canadian Government
on the subject. Please share your thoughts
on this thread. I am particularly interested in questions or thoughts  you
may have on specific changes we may have to make
in our 3.0 specs in order to support SAML.

One question raised thus far in last TC meeting was whether SAML 1.1
support by ebXML Registry should be required or optional.
Your thoughts on that issue would be a good starting point.

Thanks.

--
Regards,
Farrukh

the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/members/leave_workgroup.php.

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
co-Chair OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums