dss message

Subject: Vote on progressing DSS profile to CD

John,

In you vote on the DSS ballot regarding progressing profiles to CDs you
said:

"My reluctance to proceed to CD is the inclusion of the entity seal profile
in the package. The CourtFiling TC of LegalXML-OASIS has taken an interest
in the work of the TC and I want to make certain that the CourtFiling TC has
full input into the profile. That TC is moving rapidly towards an new
interation of a court filing standard that may reference, incorporate or
extend the entity seal profile."

In the DSS group we agreed to not progress the CDs any further until some
interopability testing has been carried out on implementations of the DSS
protocol.  Thus there will be opportunity over the next few months to take
into account the work in court filing in applying the entity seal.

Nick