dss message

Subject: Minor mistake in core of XML schema ?

Dear all,
While working in the production of soft for the interop, I have made some
checks and I have got an error in the validation of the schema itself.
More specifically, the error appears in the following definition:

<xs:element name="DocumentWithSignature">
<xs:complexType>
<xs:sequence>
<xs:element ref="Document"/>
</xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>
</xs:element>

The error is that it should read:
<xs:element ref="dss:”Document"”/>
because the element Document is already defined
in the dss namespace.
Once I have corrected this error, the xml schema validates
correctly.

Regards

Juan Carlos.