dss message

Subject: Re: [dss] Groups - OASIS DSS TC Conference call modified

Hi Nick, Juan Carlos, all,

I'm been incredibly busy with work recently, and don't see it letting
up.  Thus, I'd like to hand over editorial duties for the core spec,
timestamping profile, and roadmap document.

Now that we're in the home stretch, I think we need someone (or multiple
people!) who can respond faster and more attentively as issues arise.  Of
course, I'd still like to remain a member and help when I can.

Anyways, perhaps we could add a discussion of transitioning this to the agenda?

Trevor