dss message

Subject: FW: Resolution of the issues

Trevor, Ed,
I am presuming by the non response that this is overtaken by events

Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Pope [mailto:pope@secstan.com]
Sent: 13 June 2005 18:54
To: Trevor Perrin; Ed Shallow
Cc: Stefan Drees; Juan Carlos Cruellas
Subject: Resolution of the issues

Trevor, Ed,

At todays DSS conference call we agreed the resolutions to the outstanding
issues that were proposed in my email of last friday.

There was an action on you two:

"Action 05-06-06-02 [Ed, Trevor] Investigate when to require namespaces for
transforms (XML requires namespaces, but BASE65 does not).  Ed and/or Trevor
will initiate discussion on list.  Remaining debate should be in the context
of suggested resolutions"

Is this action overtaken by these resolutions or is there still a need to
carry out this investigation?  If so, this is needed urgently to complete
closure of the issues.

Stefan will be working on the revised Core to produce text expanding on the
resolutions over the next two weeks.  As two significant contributors to DSS
I sure that you will be willing to help Stefan out with any clarifications
or text that he needs building upon.

Regards

Nick