dss message

Subject: Re: [dss] Text for EnvelopingSignature optional input section (3.5.8)

Dear all,

as you might already know I uploaded the core doc plus a first shot
at the core xsd (all: wd31).

Meanwhile Juan Carlos produced Version 3 of his contribution to 3.5.8

So now I will proceed as follows:
1. Analyse v3 of JCC's-Doc
2. Find the notable differences as compared to my adaption to the core
3. Enjoy our bi-weekly telco
4. Embed the best patch plus additional todos to produce wd32

All the best,
Stefan.