dss message

Subject: Re: [dss] RE: Question on Verifying result codes

Dear all,

My view is that we are dealing with two different issues that require
two different codes:

1. A signature-timestamp is verified OK but there are certain input
documents
that are not covered by it. This is the code ValidSignature_NotAllDocuments.

2. A signature has a ds:Reference with a full URI and the corresponding
document is not present in the request.... The code should be different:
if the server does not gain access to the document, it is impossible to
verify the signature.... so I propose a code in the line of:

urn:oasis:names:tc:dss:1.0:resultminor:RerencedDocumentNotPresent

Reference to the error code in section 4.3 should change to this one.
Text in section 4.4 should be added; something like:

A ds:Reference element is present in the ds:Signature containing a full
URI, but
the corresponding input document is not present in the request.

Regards
Juan Carlos.