dss message

Subject: FW: New profile for CD

Would editors of DSS documents note new OASIS logo and new naming
conventions for released CDs.  I suggest for the moment that we keep to the
current naming for the working drafts.

Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary McRae [mailto:mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org]
Sent: 08 July 2005 05:12
To: 'Nick Pope'
Subject: RE: New profile for CD

Hi Nick,

  A couple of things: would you mind replacing the logo with the current
one? It can be downloaded from
http://www.oasis-open.org/spectools/images/oasis.gif

  Secondly, can I ask you to rename the document using the naming
conventions we've been trying to put into practice since spring?
This conforms to the naming requirements currently out for member review. It
would be
dss-v1.0-spec-cd-SignatureGatewayProfile-r01.pdf (where
SignatureGatewayProfile is a descriptive name determined by the TC - you can
replace it with something else as long as it passes the descriptive test).

  Thanks!

Mary