dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Core spec: client-side transforms, etc.

Trevor, Konrad,

Regarding 1)

As I understand it you are proposing to support client side transoforms but
only in the case where the data is transferred as an octet string in based64
for signing by the server without any transforms.

Any objections to this?

Regarding 2)

I agree that we need to consider this carefully.  As agreed at the meeting I
ask Konrad to send out a description of this issue and the possible changes
as a threatd separate from the next version.

I urge you two to work together to get as speedy resolution to this.

Nick