dss message

Subject: Re: [dss] [Fwd: Async comments by Tommy]

Hi Nick,

closely related to the response ID issue there is another problem Tommy
pointed at regarding the return type of an unidentified request. Here I
see the need to add a more abstract return type. This will be the parent
type type to the current *Response types.

I'll try to get out a proposal during this week.

Greetings

Andreas