dss message

Subject: FW:

-----Original Message-----
From: cruellas@ac.upc.edu [mailto:cruellas@ac.upc.edu]
Sent: 31 October 2005 15:30
To: pope@secstan.com
Cc: cruellas@ac.upc.edu; sergi@ac.upc.edu

Nick,

About the interop.... I was talking with the person in charge
of making the changes to the software... In the view of
his estimations, I give you below the scheduling for the
interoperability tests:

0. Building of the new interop tests document. Circulated before next
conference call.

1. Three weeks for adapting the code (in fact is one person-week, but
we can not have a person fully devoted to this subject now) to the
current CD.

2. One week for completing the interop tests document.

3. Start of the exchanges of requests-responses: November 24th
approximately.

4. End of interop: end of December.

Regards

Juan Carlos.