dss message

Subject: CD text

At the last meeting it was agreed to progress the DSS Core text to CD with
the following changes:

Line 3522 ADD "at least"
Line 4322 ADD "at least"
Line 1476, or whenever occurs,
  - add after data object [XMLDsig]
Change 5.1.1 change as on the list:

Additional <ds:Reference> elements MUST appear for data objects [XMLSig]
being time-stamped. For details on further use of time-stamps, please refer
to appropiated profiles.

---

I have just noticed that one other error that was reported to the list (see
attached) was missed.  Since this is clearly an error, the <SignedObject>
referred to does not exist in the result, I propose that Stefan Drees be
requested to prepare CD text including the attached proposed change, for
final confirmation at the next DSS meeting on 24th.

Also, additions for xml:id should include "as defined in [xml:id]" and
"[xml:id] xml:id Version 1.0 W3C Recommendation 9 September 2005
http://www.w3.org/TR/xml-id/";
should be added to 8.1 Normative references.

Any objections?

Nick Pope
Mob: +44 (0) 777 567 2590
--- Begin Message ---
Stefan, All,

I have received this comment from someone who is implementing DSS pointing out an error.  What he states is I believe correct.   I sugest that this change he proposes be incorporated in the CD text.  Any objection?

Nick