dss message

Subject: Re: Updated Async Profile

Hi Andreas, All -

As it looks like I won't make today's call I am sending a few (mostly editorial) comments on the latest revision of the Asynchronous Profile:

1) Lines 164 and 171 make reference to <OriginalResponseID>.  Shouldn't this be <ResponseID>?

2) Line 145 suggests, through the angle brackets, that RequestID and Profile are elements; they are attributes.

3) As line 149 prohibits the use of the Profile attribute, it might be prudent to mention/repeat that this implies that there MUST NOT be any <AdditionalProfile> optional input elements in a <PendingRequest>.

4) I am also thinking that for services that *only* operate under the asynchronous profile, an additional error code (defined in the asynchronous profile) allowing the service to clearly indicate this, would be handy. Something like a result major of 'requester error' and a result minor of:

urn:oasis:names:tc:dss:1.0:profiles:asynchronousprocessing:resultminor:asynchronousOnly

5) An update to the asynchronous profile schema would be great.

Regards,
Tommy