dss message

Subject: RE: [dss-comment] Public Comment

Inma,

Thanks for your comment.  We discussed this yesterday at our TC meeting.

Generally we agree with your comment on the need for clarification for
handling verification time.  There was interest in your suggestion of
indicating the time period but this was considered to be a more complex
requirement and may be better address by a profile extending the core
functionality for a particular need.

We will be responding more fully in due course but I wanted to let you know
that your input is valued and we will be looking further into the issue you
raised.

Regards

Nick
co-chair OASIS DSS