dss message

Subject: Technical Focus Meeting

As agreed at the last DSS TC call over July between the two-weekly TC
meetings we will hold a Focus meeting to ensure that we get the core and
profiles cleared off by the end of the month.

The next focus meeting on Monday will concentrate on the looking at
reviewing the updates to the Core.  Attendance at the meeting will not be
counted towards the member voting status.

Regards

Nick & Juan Carlos