dss message

Subject: Inclusion of email addresses on DSS specifications

All,

Following on from yesterday’s discussion on inclusion of email addresses against editors’ / contributors’ name.  I have checked with OASIS and this is acceptable.

Can I ask those who wish to have their email address included with their name as editor / contributor on the core / profile specs email to let me know by email.

Nick