dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Groups - oasis-dss-1.0-profiles-timestamping-spec-wd-08.doc uploaded

Juan Carlos,
Going over version wd-08 of the timestamping profile,
I see that some of the text I submitted here:
  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss/email/archives/200506/msg00036.html
is not included.  I am resubmitting the same file
attached to this message.  The file contains reduced
track changes against version wd-06 of the timestamping
profile, but can be compared to version wd-08 very easily.

The track changes in section "3.1 Element <SignRequest>"
and subsections have already been incorporated in wd-08.

Missing:

- Section "3.2.3 Element <SignatureObject>" in the signing
protocol where the additional text specifies how a server issuing
XML timestamps handles the RenewTimestamp optional input.

- Section "4.1.1 Element <OptionalInputs>" in the verifying
protocol which allows the optional input for a specific
verification time.  In the latest Core wd-46, this optional input
has been renamed "UseVerificationTime".

- Section "4.1.2 Element <SignatureObject>" in the verifying
protocol where the additional text in the "NOTE:" specifies
how a client may assert validity for nested renewed timestamps
(use of the UseVerificationTime optional input and the SpecificTime
choice element, per Core wd-46).

Dimitri

ment_id=19565

Download Document: