dss message

Subject: Groups - Interoperability tests report.. V07 (oasis-dss-1.0-interop-wd-07.doc) uploaded

Dear all, please find in the link indicated below version 07 of the interop
report document. It identifies a number of test cases for both sign and
verify protocols, aligned with the CD 5 of the core. I appologize for not
posting it below, but this morning we have suffered a power cut and the
servers shut down.

Regards

Juan Carlos.

 -- Juan Carlos Cruellas*

The document named Interoperability tests report.. V07
(oasis-dss-1.0-interop-wd-07.doc) has been submitted by Juan Carlos
Cruellas* to the OASIS Digital Signature Services (DSS) TC document
repository.

Document Description:
Document describing test cases for DSS OASIS core protocol.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss/document.php?document_id=20508

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss/download.php/20508/oasis-dss-1.0-interop-wd-07.doc