dss message

Subject: DSS core: minor comment

Dear all,

While reading the current version of the core, I noticed something that
may need some fixing.

In section 3.5.6.1 XML DSig Variant Optional Input <IncludeObject> I
would propose to change some things:

1. The title: substitute "XML DSig" by "XML Signatures" , which is what
we have in other sections' titles.

2. Line 1267, step e) of the processing. It currently reads:
"If CreateReference is set to false, exclude this <Document> from the
set of <Document>s ready for further processing."

The text is OK, but incomplete: it does not mention what to do if
CreateReference is set to true!. So I propose something like:

"If CreateReference is set to true generate a ds:Reference element
referencing the spliced <ds:Object> and exclude this <Document> from the
set of <Document>s ready for further processing. Otherwise just exclude
this <Document> from the set of <Document>s ready for further processing."

Regards

Juan Carlos.