dss message

Subject: RE: Digital Signature Services (DSS) TC IPR Transition Ballot

To the DSS TC and Primary Voting Representatives:

The current IPR Transition Approval Ballot is in jeopardy of failing as there are two "no" votes now registered.
Although the ballot will continue to run until tomorrow night, and during which time voting members are able to change
their votes, I'm sending this notice now to avoid any unnecessary delays. If the TC still wishes to transition, a new
request to transition must be received on or before 1 March to avoid automatic closure of the TC.

Regards,

Mary