dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] ballot on RAND mode

Uri,

For your information the process for setting up a TC is described in:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#2.2

My reading of this is that once the necessary charter etc information is
prepared by the participants there is 30 days for the administrator to
prepare the announcement of the first meeting a which is held a further 30
to 45 days later.

Nick

Consider the environment before printing this mail.

You must not disclose, copy or rely on any part of this correspondence if
you are not the intended recipient.
If you have received this email in error, please delete it from your system
and notify the System Administrator at Thales e-Security +44 (0)1844 201800
or mail postmaster@thales-esecurity.com