dss message

Subject: Change of the name of the next TC

Dear Mary,

During the conf call of today, the TC has decided to change the name of
the proposed TC to Digital Signature Services eXtended. Acronym: DSS-X

How do you advice us to manage it? do you think that you may implement
the change in the version that we have sent you or should we implement
in the future during the comment period?

Thank you very much for your help

Juan Carlos.