ebcore-comment message

Subject: Re: SV: [ebcore] Groups - cppa3-specification uploaded

Hi,

OK thanks for the information, the new schema should be able to handle this. I will elaborate in the longer reply I intend to send later this week.

Kind Regards,

Pim

On 03-05-17 11:19, Berntzen, Sigbjørn wrote:

Hi

I just want to add that in the Norwegian health sector we are about to start using the packaging from CPP so that a Doctor sending a message to another Doctor somewhere in Norway can check beforehand to find out which versions of an XML Document the intended recipient understands and create the best version that the recipient can receive.

Today such information is unavailable so the sender defaults to the oldest version the sender can create.

Med vennlig hilsen

Sigbjørn Berntzen

Integrasjonsspesialist

Kontor for Integrasjon //  IT Felleskomponenter

NAV IT   //  Arbeids- og velferdsdirektoratet

(: 21 07 07 96 // 93 49 49 01
*: sigbjorn.berntzen@nav.no