ebcore-cppa message

Subject: RE: [ebcore-cppa] Tomorrow's call

Yes, I saw it, thanks.  I've added another one to test (for
some reason it assigned it to you, not sure why it did that
..).

Pim

-----Original Message-----
From: Moberg Dale [mailto:dmoberg@axway.com]
Sent: 19 November 2009 22:40
To: Pim van der Eijk; ebcore-cppa@lists.oasis-open.org

I have gotten (I think) one issue ! onto the list.

Please check that you can view the issue.

I think everyone in the SC should be able to add a comment.

I have not found out how to generate a jira message stating
that an issue has been added, resolved, etc. If you notice
what gui hook links to configuration for the mail
notifications, please let me know tomorrow.