ebcore-cppa message

Subject: Proposal to cancel next Friday's meeting

Due to other commitments on my behalf and lack of updates to
the mailing list or issue tracker, I propose to cancel next
Friday's meeting.  We could still meet on the 18th to
discuss any posted issues and the proposed approaches to
multihop,  sync reply posted in emails. I expect to have
time in the second half of the month to work on CPA for ebMS
3.0.

In the mean time, for your information, ENEA in Italy have
done work on CPA v3.0 that is now public. An example 3.0 CPA
is on
http://www.moda-ml.net/ebiz-retail/repository/cppa/CPA_IT-12
345678909_RO-98765432101_2008-07-10.xml and an XSLT to
visualize it is posted at
http://www.moda-ml.net/ebiz-retail/repository/xslt/cppa.xsl.
With a browser that supports XSLT, the example can be
browsed visually.

pim