ebcore-cppa message

Subject: RE: [ebcore-cppa] CPPA version 3 agreement on "semantics" RE: [ebcore-cppa] Notes from CPP/CPA call 2010-02-12

I know this Friday I may have some conflicts. I will not know until 11.

I think your idea about an invitation is a good one.

Is there a UNCEFACT list we could send to also?

-----Original Message-----
From: Pim van der Eijk [mailto:pvde@sonnenglanz.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 1:42 PM
To: Moberg Dale; ebcore-cppa@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: 'Breininger, Kathryn R'
Subject: RE: [ebcore-cppa] CPPA version 3 agreement on "semantics" RE:
[ebcore-cppa] Notes from CPP/CPA call 2010-02-12

Hello Dale,

Yes, it might be of sufficient interest to ebCore generally.
I am hoping we can have a meeting next Friday, also since I
want to discuss and progress my Party Id type document. Some
of the people that may have an opinion are not ebCore
members, do we want to use some mailing lists like ebxml-dev
or ubl-dev?

Pim