ebcore-cppa message

Subject: Next steps for CPPA

Hello,

We have not met for some time for various reasons including the holiday season and other higher priority projects.  With momentum behind ebMS 3.0 products increasing,  and with Part 2 of that spec introducing a lot of new configuration parameters,  there should be an updated CPP/CPA spec to support it.

We have a draft spec and have been discussing some enhancements to support intermediaries. We need to decide how best to incorporate those ideas in the draft. We have an available slot tomorrow, are people available and does it make sense to briefly meet?  It can be quite a brief meeting.  I hope to be able to post some input shortly before the meeting.

Pim