ebcore message

Subject: Looking for an ebXML news junkie

I'm trying to find a volunteer who would be willing to spend approximately five minutes a day (or less) to maintain the ebXML XML.org news page (http://ebxml.xml.org/news). Here's what's involved:

1. Sign up to receive a daily Google News alert for "ebXML". You'll get maximum one email a day (most days, not even that) containing links to articles online.

2. Review articles and identify any that are worth linking to from ebXML XML.org (this usually ends up being one or two articles a week, some weeks there are none).

3. Create a News entry for each worthy article using the form at http://ebxml.xml.org/node/add/news

If you're interested, please let me know, and I'll provide full instructions. This is a great way to contribute to ebXML XML.org, stay on top of ebXML-related news, and receive recognition as a major contributor to the site--all for less than 30 minutes a week.

Thanks,
Carol
Carol Geyer
Director of Communications