ebcore message

Subject: RE: [ebcore] Looking for an ebXML news junkie

I'm happy to discuss ebXML XML.org on the next TC call.

BPEL XML.org rotates its News editor, the site has three people who each
oversee News for a month.

BPEL XML.org also has a volunteer who hosts the BPEL4People Forum. The person
is responsible for keeping discussions moving, initiating topics if things get
quiet, making sure questions are answered (the forum host doesn't answer all
the questions, he/she asks others on the TCs to respond when necessary). The
host subscribes to the Forum via RSS or email, so he/she gets notified whenever
a new question is posted. It would be great to have one or more hosts for ebXML
Forum(s) as well. I'm happy to provide more details on the next call.

Thanks,
Carol

-----Original Message-----
From: Moberg Dale [mailto:dmoberg@axway.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2008 11:58 AM
To: Carol Geyer; ebcore@lists.oasis-open.org

Maybe we can make this a rotating "opportunity"? Could we add it to the
agenda for ebCore discussion?

Also, for other issues:

I am hoping to prepare transitional materials and proposals for both
ebBP and CPPA during the next few months.

For ebBP, the main transitional document will be the deferred issue list
for NG ebBP. The alignment with other standards that have emerged or are
emerging are also of importance.

Would TC members suggest which standards need alignment and perhaps what
form the alignment would take?

We do have a number of projects underway both in academia, in research
groups, and in SDOs that will reference ebBP 2.0 in various ways. How
should these contacts be maintained and encouraged?

The CPPA editing efforts are paused, but I hope to revive them shortly.

Dale Moberg