ebcore message

Subject: Next meeting?

Hi everyone,
According to the calendar, our next ebCORE meeting is scheduled for this
Friday (August 22nd) at 10:00 am Pacific Time. I will not be able to
attend. Will others be available? Do we have agenda items? Dale, if it
is decided to have the meeting, will you be available to run it?

Kathryn Breininger
Manager, Release & Delivery Services
CIMS - Center for Information Management Services

MC 62-LC
425-965-0242 desk
425-512-4281 cell
425-237-4582 fax