ebcore message

Subject: RE: Next meeting?

Okay - I will send out the cancellation notice for August 22nd. Our next
scheduled meeting is September 5th, with agenda item below from Dale.
Please send any additional agenda items for Sept. 5th to Dale and
myself.

Thanks!
Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
Manager, Release & Delivery Services
CIMS - Center for Information Management Services

MC 62-LC
425-965-0242 desk
425-512-4281 cell
425-237-4582 fax

-----Original Message-----
From: Moberg Dale [mailto:dmoberg@axway.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2008 10:56 AM
To: Breininger, Kathryn R; ebcore@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Karthryn,

Canceling is OK with me. But for the next meeting, I have an agenda item
which is:

1. Transition of maintenance and enhancement responsibilities for ebBP
to ebCore for the ebBP 2.0 specifications and related artifacts.

The draft list has been posted to the TC and the call for any concerns
about the transition has been made.

So I will have some motions to introduce for discussion at the next
meeting.

Thanks,

Dale Moberg
Co-Chair ebBP