ebcore message

Subject: Re: [ebcore] ebCORE meeting today at 10:00 am Pacific Time - are we prepared to meet?

I am traveling and laptop disk is not working

I can try dial in

===

On Oct 3, 2008, at 11:46 AM, "David RR Webber (XML)" <david@drrw.info> wrote:

Kathryn,

I can make the call.  Hopefully Dale can as well.

Thanks, DW

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [ebcore] ebCORE meeting today at 10:00 am Pacific Time - are
we prepared to meet?
From: "Breininger, Kathryn R" <kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com>
Date: Fri, October 03, 2008 10:44 am
To: <ebcore@lists.oasis-open.org>, "Moberg Dale" <dmoberg@axway.com>

We are scheduled for an ebCORE meeting today at 10:00 am Pacific Time.
Dale, did you want to discuss the items you had submitted earlier?
Please advise if we need to cancel and wait until the next scheduled
meeting.

1. Transition of maintenance and enhancement responsibilities for ebBP
to ebCore for the ebBP 2.0 specifications and related artifacts.

The draft list has been posted to the TC and the call for any concerns
about the transition has been made.

Telecon info.
The telecon numbers and passcodes are:
USA toll: 1-210-795-0625
USA Toll free: 866-617-3597
PARTICIPANT PASSCODE (same for all countries): 1739140

International numbers:
France
Toll: 33-1-70-70-84-56
Toll free: 080-510-0984
UK
Toll: 44-20-7108-6391
Toll free: 0800-279-9632
Netherlands:
Toll free: 0800-343-4363
Austria:
Toll: 43-1-92-86-509
Toll free: 0800-677-287

For other countries please contact Kathryn Breininger directly.

Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
Manager, Release & Delivery Services
CIMS - Center for Information Management Services

MC 62-LC
425-965-0242 desk
425-512-4281 cell
425-237-4582 fax