ebcore message

Subject: RE: ebCORE meeting on Friday - cancel or hold?

The only reason to meet would be to answer any questions about the
ballot issue that people might have. If people have questions, post to
list and we can meet for an informational exchange. Otherwise, canceling
seems appropriate to me.

Dale Moberg

-----Original Message-----
From: Breininger, Kathryn R [mailto:kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 7:25 AM
To: ebcore@lists.oasis-open.org; Moberg Dale
Subject: ebCORE meeting on Friday - cancel or hold?

We are scheduled for an ebCORE meeting on this Friday Oct. 17 at 10:00
am Pacific Time. The ballot will close later this month. Do we have
items for an agenda, or should we cancel?  I will not be available to
chair the meeting this Friday; Dale would you be available to Chair if
we do have a meeting?

Kathryn Breininger
Manager, Release & Delivery Services
CIMS - Center for Information Management Services

MC 62-LC
425-965-0242 desk
425-512-4281 cell
425-237-4582 fax