ebcore message

Subject: Notes from our meeting today

Here are my rough notes from our meeting today. Please feel free to add
to or correct as needed.

Attendees:
Pim
Kathryn
David
Dale
Ernst

The ballot to accept the ebBP work passed. Thank you to everyone for
voting.

Dale provided an update on the plans for transitioning the ebBP work to
the ebCORE. Dale will also post an issues list.

CPPA discussion. There is some work that needs to be completed before
requesting a ballot for transitioning.  Pim is working on CPPA templates
and schemas. OASIS has asked when the CPPA will be closed. After
discussion it was decided that Dale will request it remain open until
Jan. 2009 at which time the work should be completed and it would be
appropriate to propose transitioning to ebCORE.

David provided an update on CAM work. We also need to ask Jacques about
plans for the IIC.

We agreed that we will meet once a month for November and December. Next
meetings will be on Nov 14th and on Dec 19th.  Kathryn will update the
ebCORE calendar.

Meeting adjourned at 11:00 am Pacific Time.

Kathryn Breininger
Manager, Release & Delivery Services
CIMS - Center for Information Management Services

MC 62-LC
425-965-0242 desk
425-512-4281 cell
425-237-4582 fax