ebcore message

Subject: RE: [ebcore] Meeting reminder

I will be a few minutes late, please go ahead with the meeting. Dale may
also be late

Kathryn Breininger
Manager, Release & Delivery Services
CIMS - Center for Information Management Services

MC 62-LC
425-965-0242 desk
425-512-4281 cell
425-237-4582 fax

-----Original Message-----
From: Breininger, Kathryn R
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 3:58 PM
To: ebcore@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ebcore] Meeting reminder

The ebCore TC bi-weekly telecon meetings are 10:00 am Pacific Time to
11:00 am Pacific Time

The telecon numbers and passcodes are:
USA toll: 1-210-795-0625
USA Toll free: 866-617-3597
PARTICIPANT PASSCODE (same for all countries): 1739140

International numbers:
France
Toll: 33-1-70-70-84-56
Toll free: 080-510-0984
UK
Toll: 44-20-7108-6391
Toll free: 0800-279-9632
Netherlands:
Toll free: 0800-343-4363
Austria:
Toll: 43-1-92-86-509
Toll free: 0800-677-287

For other countries please contact Kathryn Breininger directly.
Are there any agenda items for our meeting?