ebcore message

Subject: RE: [ebcore] Meeting today

Due to some family matters I cannot attend the meeting.

Kind regards,

Ernst Jan

-----Original Message-----
From: Breininger, Kathryn R [mailto:kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com]
Sent: vrijdag 6 februari 2009 16:50
To: ebcore@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ebcore] Meeting today

We are scheduled for a meeting today at 10:00 am Pacific Time; 1:00pm Eastern Time. I will be 30 minutes late to the meeting, but
please go ahead without me if there is a quorum for discussion.

Standing Agenda items:
1. CPA
2. Spec links not on OASIS pages (Ian will work with OASIS) 3. Status on IIC work 4. Draft brochure on 10 top reasons to use ebXML
(David to create draft). White paper that we did would be a good resource for this.
3. HHS and ebXML / ISO 15000 (see email from Thursday)

Telecon details:

The telecon number and password:
USA toll: 1-303-632-3052
USA Toll free: 888-499-2539
PARTICIPANT PASSCODE (same for all countries): 7627600

NETHERLANDS Caller Paid  0-20-2061565
NETHERLANDS Toll-Free      0800-022-8641

For other countries please contact Kathryn Breininger directly.

Kathryn Breininger
Manager, Release & Delivery Services
CIMS - Center for Information Management Services

MC 62-LC
425-965-0242 desk
425-512-4281 cell
425-237-4582 fax