ebcore message

Subject: 10 Reasons to Use ebXML

Team,

Attached is my first cut at this - feel free to work it from here!

Once we have the words down - then I will put this into the publisher template to make the final brochure.

Also - we may want to add a second page to have the "two pager".  This may be the executive pitch - sample use cases, or more resources - all possible ideas - or we could that page blank to allow implementers to pitch what they desire to...

Thanks, DW

10 Reasons to use ebXML.doc