ebcore message

Subject: RE: [ebcore] RE: Any meeting =?UTF-8?Q?today=3F?=

Kathryn,

Apologies - I'm just reading this now and its 3pm already.  Been a busy day.

I've not heard from Brett vis a followup call with him.  I think that is the next action item on this one.

Hopefully we can have a conversation with him next week for those interested - and then make some recommendations on next steps from there.

Thanks, DW

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [ebcore] RE: Any meeting today?
From: "Breininger, Kathryn R" <kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com>
Date: Fri, March 06, 2009 10:07 am
To: <ian.c.jones@bt.com>, <ebcore@lists.oasis-open.org>

We are scheduled for a call today at 10:00 am Pacific Time, 1:00 pm ET. On our agenda is to discuss the HITSP support. Are there other agenda items? If you cannot make the call please let the list know as soon as possible so we can determine if we should cancel or go forward with our call today.

Thanks!
Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
Manager, Release & Delivery Services
CIMS - Center for Information Management Services
MC 62-LC
425-965-0242 desk
425-512-4281 cell
425-237-4582 fax