ebcore message

Subject: RE: [ebcore] Meeting on Friday, May 15th

Guys,

    I am on vacations so probably will not join the call.  My comments from last time stand I think David has done a great job and we should pass it to Oasis for release.

Ian

________________________________

From: Breininger, Kathryn R [mailto:kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com]
Sent: Tue 12/05/2009 21:36
To: Moberg Dale; ebcore@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ebcore] Meeting on Friday, May 15th

I will be out on Friday, so will not be able to attend our ebCORE
telecon. Dale, will you be available to chair the meeting?  One major
agenda item was to complete the review and approval of the brochure
David has been working on.

Here is the call in info:

The telecon number and password:
USA toll: 1-303-632-3052
USA Toll free: 888-499-2539
PARTICIPANT PASSCODE (same for all countries): 7627600

NETHERLANDS Caller Paid  0-20-2061565
NETHERLANDS Toll-Free      0800-022-8641

Kathryn Breininger
Manager, Release & Delivery Services
CIMS - Center for Information Management Services

MC 62-LC
425-965-0242 desk
425-512-4281 cell
425-237-4582 fax