ebcore message

Subject: YES RE: [ebcore] Meeting on Friday, Aug 7 for ebCORE? Call in info and agenda below

Great! It sounds like Pim, Ian, Dale and I will be available. We will
plan to go ahead with the call. Agenda item will be the maintenance
issues identified below, and any other items you would like to bring to
the table.

The telecon number and password:

USA toll: 1-303-632-3052

USA Toll free: 888-499-2539

PARTICIPANT PASSCODE (same for all countries): 7627600

NETHERLANDS Caller Paid 0-20-2061565

NETHERLANDS Toll-Free 0800-022-8641

Talk to you all then!
Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
Manager, Release & Delivery Services
CIMS - Center for Information Management Services

MC 62-LC
425-965-0242 desk
425-512-4281 cell
425-237-4582 fax