ebcore message

Subject: RE: [ebcore] Meeting Call today Friday, Aug 21 for ebCORE?

All,

    I support cancelling as the other was from the last call and has not completed - e-mails started last week but just stopped.

Ian

-----Original Message-----
From: Pim van der Eijk [mailto:pvde@sonnenglanz.net]
Sent: 21 August 2009 14:09
To: Jones,IC,Ian,DEE R; ebcore@lists.oasis-open.org

Hello,

Since I raised this in the messaging TC meeting, I indeed have some ideas to propose for CPA 3.0. As ebCore is a successor to the former CPA TC, we could use some time of the scheduled ebCore meetings to discuss this.  But as only a subset of ebCore members is interested in CPA, we should put it as last item on the agenda so those not interested can leave. Having said this, I think I should write up my input in an email to be sent some time in advance of a meeting so people have some time to review them. So today is too early for this and there being no other items I'm aware of we could cancel.  But if we schedule the CPA topic for the meeting of September 4th, I will commit to providing some input.

Pim