ebcore message

Subject: Re: [ebcore] 2009 issues from LA GS1 meeting conference

Hi Dale,

I am curious if you had considered the use of type substitution instead
of substitution groups (element substitution).

RegRep experience has shown that to be a better option as it fits data
binding tools better and is more object oriented.
Here is a useful resource on the issue:

<http://www.xfront.com/VariableContentContainers.html>