ebcore message

Subject: Notes of ebCore TC CPPA SC meeting (2009-10-23)

Notes of ebCore TC CPPA SC meeting (2009-10-23)

Present:
Dale Moberg
Pete Wenzel
Pim van der Eijk

Regrets:
Sander Fieten

Agenda:

Action item review

- Dale posted the latest version of the CPPA draft to the
SC;  the schema will follow.
- Pim has contacted potential reviewers/contributors to the
SC in Japan and Italy
- Pim also posted a note on extensions for multihop

Discussion

The issue list was posted to the ebcore list.  There are
other issues (e.g. Cristiano Novelli sent one) that we can
add to the JIRA once it is set up.

The suggestion on the TC list to use JIRA looks good.  But
we are an SC of a TC, so the decision was to discuss this at
the ebCore TC meeting.  RegRep uses JIRA, so they can tell
us how they set it up share experience.

We should also ask the ebCore TC if it's OK with them to use
the TC list (instead of the SC list) as long as traffic on
the TC list is low.  Also, On ebCore list, Farrukh commented
on Dale's comments on the CPPA 3.0 XSD.   So perhaps we can
share some experience during the ebCore meeting.

With respect to multihop,  Pim briefly outlined some ideas
to support the new ebMS 3.0 part 2 features.  An idea is to
associate an action binding with multiple channels, each
associated with a role and EPR. We will continue the
discussion at the next meeting.