ebcore message

Subject: RE: [ebcore] Do we have any agenda items for a meeting tomorrow (Friday, May 28th)

Hi,

I will be attending the teleconference and am very interested in discussing the ebBP ontology. I can send my ontology to anyone who is interested to have a look at it before the teleconference. Please let me know.

Best regards
Bahareh

-----Original Message-----
From: Moberg Dale [mailto:dmoberg@axway.com]
Sent: Thu 5/27/2010 5:40 PM
To: Breininger, Kathryn R; ebcore@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Kathryn

We did have a question about an ontology for ebBP initiative we should
take up.

The CPPA team is preparing to give Pim more feedback on some of his
generalizations of CPPA 2 for making 3 at least better organized as an
xsd.
(And add some support for ebMS 3 intermediaries.)

It is probably worth having a teleconference just to consolidate and
consider pending issues. (And we can now record them now!)

Dale