ebcore message

Subject: ebCore Party Id Type Comment

Hello,

A few comments on our Party Id Type specification:

1)  A public review comment was just posted:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebcore-comment/201006/threads.html

2)  The eMIX TC seems to want to adopt the specification (as David already mentioned):
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emix/201006/msg00001.html

3)  I've done some XBRL work recently. I propose to add an XBRL example to chapter 3, as it would illustrate the ISO 20022 DSS scheme well.

I can produce an updated version of the spec for our meeting on June 25th, if you send any comments to the list at the latest a few days before the meeting. The current public review ends on June 16th.

Pim